AMIN and Mosquito, Independently united
Since 2008 Mosquito is a proud member of AMIN, the Advertising and Marketing International Network. Totalling 65 partners worldwide (17 of which in Europe), AMIN brings together more than 1700 communications professionals in more than 30 countries.
AMIN was founded upon the vision that independent, local partners are more flexible and generally better placed to meet the needs of local markets. As a result of this independence, AMIN is able to act with more agility and with greater cost-effectiveness for its international clients.
Mosquito is treasurer on the Board of Directors of AMIN EUROPE and the European headquarters are also registered at our address.
Concretely, our collaboration with AMIN involves:
- exchanging market and marketing data, personnel and expertise
- developing, producing and supporting international marketing and communications projects (bilateral and/or collective)
- providing marketing services to clients of the network
- organising international marketing seminars
- purchasing knowledge, data and services on behalf of the network and its clients.
With the combined strength of its independent partners, AMIN offers a broad range of disciplines from marketing to public relations; from ambient, online and event marketing to conventional above & below communications techniques and services.
- RT @Bram_DS: As a marketer you sell strategy. In advertisement a picture of the product tells more than a 1000 words, but strategy only nee…
- Feeling a little bit tired lately? If you snooze you lose... Take a look a this video explaining the downside of... t.co/y8Ya1KJVYt
- HEY, IT'S FRIDAY... Furthermore, we celebrate carnival today. So, time to dress up (or down) and get jiggy with... t.co/76AoNBCv